Health and Safety
- Cavendish Health and Safety Information including Departmental Safety Manual, list of Group Safety Representatives and blank forms
Codes of practice for Chemical handling, carcinogen list, lasers, fire, ionising radiation, and more...
- University Health and Safety
- Working with materials with potential long term health risks? Download Health Record form in Word format
- Optoelectronics Group Risk Assessments (Word document - link works only with Internet Explorer)
Links to files on OE server "Common" ("Z:") folder - password needed on "NOM" domain
- Alternatively, paste this path (with quotation marks) into Windows Explorer or Start > Run
- "\\np-nobelium\oe_shared\Common\Safety\Current risk assessments.doc"
- British and European Standards
ID and password needed: contact University Safety Office (safety@hermes - add cam.ac.uk)
or discuss with Group Safety Rep